Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Sex Perverts in Crowded Places

Have you ever encountered sex perverts?

I wonder why they exists? What goes through their brainless brains? And how do they live with themselves?

I am talking about those sex perverts that exists in crowded places, bus, trains, elevators. Why do they get a kick on pressing themselves on total strangers?

I guess asking why is really not actionable. Knowing that they exist and knowing how to protect yourself is the best thing.

I have had my share of these perverts. Ever since young from primary school, I take public bus to school. And of course the bus is always packed at morning rush hour. People were usually sandwiched together. It happened to me a few times. I was young and had no knowledge what it was, why is this fella standing so close to me and pressing himself to me? But I knew it was wrong, I tried to push him off, one time I stamped on his feet. However, I was a silent victim. Because I did not know better, I did not say anything, I did not shout back. Recalling now, if the others in the bus saw what the asshole did, then they were all silent accomplices with him too because nobody said anything.

I remember one morning after getting down from the bus, I broke down and cried. My senior prefects in school was wondering why and tried to console me but I could not tell them. I just felt ashamed and violated.

If I knew then, what I know now, I would turn to the asshole and shout at him, let everyone in the bus know what he is doing.

Therefore I believe sex education or sex conversations is a must with your kids. Tell them what is wrong and right. Teach them how to protect themselves and fight for their rights.

For all sex perverts out there....stop or you will just burn in hell.

No comments: