Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sex Interrupted

Oh my...the topic about sex came up in an afternoon tea with my girl friends.Ha ha....so exciting that would have everyone sitting up and giving inputs etc. The topic revolved around the misconception about sex and how great sex is supposed to be. We realized that sex is not always explosive and wonderful when it happens. And if it is not fantastic, then it becomes a sensitive issue and must be treated with care and trust.

Well...somehow the impression is when 2 people in love and agree to make love for the first time and all other times after, it will be explosive!! an amazing kind of feeling and experience. Well, I have to disagree. I think it is not as easy as ABC. There are adjustments, trying to understand each other preferences and making it work. I am making it sound like work....no no...it is enjoyable but just that reality is that it is not explosive all the time and I don't want to mislead all women out there that it would be.

Like everything, the more you do it, the better I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well.. it depends on whether both person have the same desire and chemistry... One cannot have great sex with just anyoneone, it has to be THE ONE, only the will it be really Explosive.... Cheers