Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Am I always right?

Do you believe you will end up like your parents? I know I will end up exactly like my mom. But I don't want to and I so desperately fight her all my life. And yet I have a nagging feeling that I will end up exactly like her. What are the odds? Is there a point in fighting it? will you end up like your mother no matter what you do? Well, I want to fight it and be conscious of my actions.

I know that I am righteous, eg my way is always right. I have thot about it, my way is most logical, most right, most convenient, whatever, I am just more right. Infact, I sometimes can't even see how can the other way be better. I try to fight, I get uncomfortable, I am ready to argue it out. Do it MY WAY!

But really, is there a right way? I know that every decision made, they will be a path to follow. No one really knows whether it is right or wrong until you take the first step. And even if the road becomes rocky, another way may just appear infront. So really I know there is no right or wrong.

So why is it so important to prove I am right?

Be aware that I don't need to always be right.

No comments: