Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

I need some fat friends

That's reality! Mean but reality.

Fat friends make you thinner.

Or at least they make you feel thinner.

Then you don't have to face up to reality that you are actually fat.

They will give you temporary relief that someone else is fatter than you. They give you false hope that you don't have to worry, at least not yet.

So I need some fat friends.

Cos I wanna feel thinner.

Cos I don't want to face reality that I am fat.

Cos I need some temporary relief and false hope that I don't have to worry cos someone else is fatter than me.

The reality is that I am fat and I need some fat friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. nice! but better befriend thin people, so they can motivate you to be thin as well... :D

Anonymous said...

hehe.. nice! but better befriend thin people, so they can motivate you to be thin as well... :D

Dreamz said...

That's true, but then I will always be the fat one in the thin group.