Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sexy breasts leading to some action in changing room

Naughty Dream.


I was in a lingerie shop trying out bras. My hubby was with me. Anyway, even though he was my hubby but he has morphed into this HK actor Bowie Lam - please don't ask me why ok!

So, I was trying out a black lacy bra. Suddenly I felt a bit naughty and I wanted a little action with my hubby in the changing room. There were voices outside and we got a little worried. Dream ended.

Potong steam man!!


Dreams will be dreams. You never understand them. Arrrgh!! I was probably just horny last night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naughty dream... Let's continue it tonight! lol

Anonymous said...

Horizon - you have your dreams tonite. And I will have mine! lol.. :)

Ummie said...

Wo se ma lai ren. Pu ke-i tu' Bowie Lam Website.

Anonymous said...

Ummie - err...neither can I. lol!