Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

USA or home?

I made the unexpected trip to USA. I miss him. Also all my stuff, my abandoned stuff, my life is all here in USA.


And there and then I decided, THIS IS IT! No more long distance! I will go back home but then in March I will be back to USA again for good!


Then I looked around the house, the curtains all look out of order. Most are not big enough to cover the windows. My neighbours could actually see inside.


Infact, as I was undressing, there was a peeping neighbour who happened to look in at me with no shame.


"Oh Shit!" Why didn't I bring new curtains from Malaysia this trip? Cos I don't think I can carry curtains in March as I would have more things to bring to USA!! Aiya!!"


With that last thought - I woke up!

I wanted to tell my hubby the dream. I called up and ended having a argument on what more he can do in our current situation. I am frustrated that there is no progress, no answer to our situation.

No comments: