Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Who is ShadowFox and who is Kennysai?

Since I started blogging and becoming more in tune with Malaysian bloggers, I am really intrigued with Shadowfox and the latest being Kennysai.


Probably I am just nosey but then again who aren't??

I really wonder who they are and what they do. One thing for sure, they have kept their identities a tight secret. Unless I am slow, I guess nobody really know who they are right?


I do enjoy reading their blogs once in a while and for me I have started to take whatever people write with a pinch of salt. It is just an expression of another person's opinion. There is no reason getting personal about it. So, if you can't take it, then don't read.


Though what they write about sometimes, can be rather hurtful. For eg Kennysai is dedicated to just bring down a certain individual called Kenny Sia. Is Kennysai - he/she/they right in creating such a blog and writing "not so nice" stuff about someone else??

I wonder if the people whom they write about, how would they feel? Should they defend themselves? Or can they just let it be and not bother, not be hurt?


If it happened to me (someone writing horrible stuff about me), I really don't know how I would react.

Anyway back to who is Kennysai and who is Shadowfox? Seriously I have no idea. I wonder if any of their friends know that their friend is a popular anonymous blogger called Kennysai and Shadowfox. In normal interaction with family and friends, how do they not let others know that they are very popular in the world of blogging?

So, who is Kennysai and who is Shadowfox? If anyone of you have any insider leaks to who they are...let me know. I am just a curious cat on a boring Tuesday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

but can't you see? they are one and the same phatectic guy who gets a kick from digging into other people's personal lives because he does not have one of his own.

Anonymous said...

I personally do not like people keep stabbing at other people where the person being stabbed didn't even do anything to hurt the stabber. (sounds confusing). Shadowfox is still ok for me, but I personally do not like what Kenny Sai is doing.

Dreamz said...

So they are the same person :)

Horizon - The blogging world has become a bit semi-celebrity gossips for the bloggers...all these back stabbing to create sensations

Anonymous said...

i find bloggers who blog anonymously and get famous without anyone knowing their true identity is cool. cause they dont have to go take a million pictures of themselves a.k.a. camwhore to get ppl to come and read their blog. they dont try to brag about their blog and promote it so that ppl would read it.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I find that if Kennysia can write hurtful things about other people eg Furong Jie Jie or prime ministers; or even make fun of other people's religion or choices, I think it's all fair game if anyone disses him.

If he can serve it, he should be able to eat it too.

Either way, this is the price to pay if you want fame. It's just like how we love reading gossip magazines.

Dreamz said...

Stickmanken - Yeah you are right! I like the way you put it. It makes sense! Don't do to others what u don't want happen to yourself.

Anonymous said...

i could be mistaken, but i think shadowfox is the boyfriend of pinkpau...

justanothertragedy said...

id like to think of mr shadowfox as a sexy nerd. yummy :3