Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dream : Holiday

I am planning a surprise holiday for my hubby, I am always a bit last minute, so when I start planning I would panic a little. Therefore no surprise that I dreamt about a holiday trip for me and hubby.

We checked in a spa hotel. It was a big spa, kinda a Balinese style with lots of greenery surroundings. After we checked into the room, we decided to start our holiday by going to the spa. It was a rather long walk and by the time we got to the lobby (we were either waiting for a cab or someone would be driving us to the spa), I realized that I forgot to bring the spa vouchers. So my hubby waited for the cab while I went back to get the vouchers.

The hotel was rather big and guess what, I lost my way and could not find my way back to the lobby. It was like a maze the road I took and every corner looks right but would end up wrong. Sigh.

1 comment:

molly said...

What an interesting holiday, hehehe got lost!