Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

I am the Man, He is the Woman ??

My hubby always says this about me and him. It's funny actually. These are the examples -

1) He talks more than I. I am lazy to talk and update on stuff so I just listen and often ask him to talk. I guess I am a good listener.

2) He is sensitive and thoughtful. He even remembered the day we met and he sent me flowers. I was for a minute thinking....errr...what is it for?? But I was sooooo touched. So sweet right?

3) I often fall asleep when he is talking on the phone. We are on long distance relationship now, so talking on the phone everyday and I end up falling asleep. I blame it on his sweet serenading voice.

4) Well, I make more money than him. At least for now:-)

5) He loves to gossip!! but then again so do I.

6) I don't really cuddle after sex. I go to the loo.

7) I don't put things back to its original position. Freaks him out.

8) He is neat and tidy. Well, I won't say I am untidy though!

9) He loves shopping and really... I just stop him.

10) I fart...more....come on..give me a break, can't help it! I have IBS!

So..who really is the man and who is the woman?

3 comments:

Legal Cat said...

Except for 1,4,6,9, nearly the same situation between me n my wife. Check my stories as it develop at http://howmanthink.blogspot.com/ and my fiction at http://kruel-legalcat.blogspot.com/

Dreamz said...

Kruel - thanks for visiting. Glad that there are some similarities.

Legal Cat said...

I'm gonna do my list now to try to see how far I can go. If you never hear from me again, consider that a crim was committed somewhere in the world...