Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The sex monster in your dreams

You are laying down on your bed. You are falling asleep but still drifting in and out. You feel a presence in the room. You want to see who it is. But your body is betraying you and you just could not turn your head to see who it is.

The predator in the room moves closer and closer. It is breathing on top of you. You want to move, you want to shout, you want to call for help. But nothing happens. The force is pressing harder onto you, breathing down your neck. You are struggling, you want to break free. You are pushing back as hard as you can. Your body just will not cooperate. You can't believe this is happening to you. You feel violated. Your body is being violated. You tell your mind to move your body. Please, please, help me. Get this creature of me! Your world is closing into you.

And suddenly, you wake up. You feel a weight off your body but your body is tired out. Was it a dream? It felt so real. You are scared but your mind is so tired. Did someone really come into the room? You drift back into sleep.

Have you encoutered this before? I hate when it happens. It is such a struggle and the violation to the body and it feels like you are pushing away a sex monster. I call it the sex monster in my dreams. It appears whenever I sleep late and I have been thinking too much before sleep.

I have to use so much of my mind strength to fight it off. It feels so real like it is between consciousness and semi-consciousness. Sometimes even after I fight off the sex monster and I drift back to sleep, it appears again. Sh*t!

It tried to appear last night but I was stronger, in a split second as it was about to attack, I fought it off and I woke up. Phew! Changed my sleeping position and drift back to sleep.

No comments: