Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Red Convertible, Mansion and my Hubby

My husband was driving me in this red hot convertible. He was looking really handsome in a suit. He kinda have a corny smile on his face, almost confident and cocky. Very unlike him. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable maybe because I was not looking my best. I think it is probably because I forgot my contact lenses and was feeling extremely unattractive in my spectacles.

I kept looking at my husband and whispered "I love you". He just smiled. Probably I was trying to attract his attention. Will he still love me now that he has a red hot convertible and look extremely dashing in his suit? He drove me back to our mansion for me to get my contacts. Dream ended.


Hmmm..it was an interesting dream. It looked like me and hubby are rich with a big mansion and a convertible (leather seats, mind you!!), However it was kinda weird as I did not feel comfortable, almost like I was not sure about who is this person beside me. I know that he loves me (because he does) but it was like a feeling that was unreal, almost like slipping away. Thus, I was repeating "I love you" trying to get a response out from him.


Maybe this dream is trying to say...things will change if we become rich! :)

No comments: