Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

My Beautiful Holiday Dream

I had the most wonderful dream last week. I felt like I was inside a fairy tale story book with enchanted forests, and magical mountains and lakes.

I was with a bunch of people. I know them but now I don’t remember who they are specifically. Probably my family. At first, we were in a jungle, we were kinda lost trying to find our way out. To add to the drama, some giant scorpions appeared, we ran for our life. We managed to get out of the jungle and came to this pure white land. It was a land filled with snow, so white that it glisten under the sunlight, we were climbing up a snow filled hill, it was quite a walk and we can only see white land in front of us. It was getting a bit dark. We walked and walked and then I saw it. The most beautiful cottage all lighted with multi coloured lights and lanterns. There was a beautiful porch with benches to sit and relax. It just gave such a beautiful feeling, a magically beautiful house on top of a snow filled mountain. It was just a warm feeling. We walked in and then we came to the back of a house. It opened up to a lake, the water so blue and so serene. The sun has just set and the moon light was glistening down on the lake creating beautiful effect on the lake front. Oh my…it was such a beautiful sight and such a beautiful dream.


Hmmm…what does it mean? I probably need a holiday! I told my husband a few days later, I want to go on a holiday as my birthday present! He just need to plan and surprise me :)

No comments: