Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Dream - It's about sex again

I must really miss my husband. Or I am just feeling horny, :)

Nope...I just miss my husband. I won't be able to see him for another 8-10 weeks.

I took a nap this afternoon, one of those rare afternoon treats. But I have long discovered that afternoon naps are not really good for you.

You often wake up feeling really disoriented. And often could not comprehend between dream and reality.

So I dreamt about sex again. Can't really remember the details but just remember it was pretty good. Then I woke up and the good feeling still remained.

But alas, it was a dream. Therefore, it was like a pleasure and pain mixed together and could not really comprehend which is which.

Hmmmm...I wonder what dreams I would have tonight!

No comments: