Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kenny Sia vs Kenny Sai

Oh my...Oh my!! My eyes are blurry from reading all the postings on kennysai.blogspot.com.

I was one of the followers of the KennySia scandal not too many months ago. I can't believe it is back and it is back with a vengeance!

This is a tale of an ordinary guy Kenny Sia who became a blogger and his blog became so big, so did his ego. He had a girlfriend, he slept with another and mind you they are all bloggers. One thing led to another, the secret is out, other bloggers are bashing him up. That was 2-3 mths ago. Now there is a new person named Kenny Sai who is blogging and bringing back all the scandals and more. Unfolding even more scandals, Dawn, Paris, abortion...wow!

This scandal is more exciting than Hollywood gossips. Wow! There is even a Disney version of the Kenny Sia scandal- please click here, it's funny.

Moral of the story - Don't be a famous blogger!

No comments: