Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I need to let go of my anger

It's funny how my mom is angry at my grandmother but my mom also cares for my grandmother a lot.

As for me, I am angry at my mom and yet I care about her a lot. So I am turning out exactly like my mom, right?

I am also irritated with my grandmother. Due to her actions, she has made a lot of people distance from her. But bless her soul, she is not a bad person. Just some of her actions, eventually make people dislike her.

I see the same traits in my mom.

So I am angry at both my mom and my grandmother.

Do I fear I will end up like them? Hell, I am!!! BUT, I know I don't want to and I will make sure it does not happen. I am aware! I know what I need to do.

However, by being angry at them (they just can tick me off, like a match) I am just being exactly like them. I need to change, I need to bring out the softer side of me. Why am I being like them?

Only God can help me, soften my heart. Change me!

No comments: