Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Charlize Theron chasing after my husband for sex?

My hubby must have read my naughty dream blog posting. Click here. Because just this morning he told me this.

"Guess what? I dreamt Charlize Theron was chasing after me, she was chasing after me!!!" he said.

The first thing one my mind (as you can see it is a naughty mind) was he said that Charlize Theron was chasing after him for sex!! So I thot, I dreamt about naughty stuff and my hubby also did and it's with Charlize Theron!! What's this?!!

But then he went on to say " She was chasing after me because I have a secret formula in a bottle, I was running away to hide the bottle"

Ohhhh....typical of my hubby, his dreams are always action-packed.

"She was running and chasing after me, I had to run really fast. We came to a warehouse, there was no where to hide. So, I swallowed the bottle. But actually, I only swallowed the cap. Ouch, it was painful to my throat."

Dream ended.

Not bad eh....it was quite an exciting dream!

1 comment:

Ummie said...

Guy Ritchie is looking for you next. Offering your husband half his fortune. What say you?