Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama - The change is here!


I am glad Obama won. I think the world is glad that Obama won.

Did you hear his victory speech? Oh wow! Goosebumps, teary eyes..I felt it all just listening to the speech. He is one of the special ones that could inspire people in this way. It is amazing.


"If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer."


That was his opening statement. Wow!

He addressed everyone in his speech, his wife, his kids, his grandma, his VP, his campaign manager, his strategist, his whole campaign team, the oldest voter, his supporters, McCain, Palin, and people who did not vote for him, he acknowledged everyone. Truly history in making. He is a truly inspiring leader.

Now, it would be time to see him in action. I pray that he will deliver!

If you want to hear the speech, which I do urge you to, please click here. Sorry I am too lazy to paste the video up and since I saw it on this blog, do go and watch. Trust me you will be inspired.

No comments: