Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Things I see in my evening walk...

I have been doing evening walks in the park near my house. I usually go about 7pm and will be back before 8pm. Usually when I walk out, it is still a bit bright but as I come back, it is already dark at night.


I truly enjoy my evening walks. Even though I am alone and I don't talk to anyone but it is so nice to see people around the park, familiar faces that I see every evening in the park.


My park consists of a walking trail, a children's playgroung and a big tennis court. It is a mid sized park whereby you get to see the whole park at a glance.


There will be a group of elderly ladies (40, 50+ yrs old) chit-chatting, sitted on the benches. As I walk my rounds, I can catch glimpse of conversations about shows on TV, different kinds of food, family issues etc.


There will be men and women who walks the trail. Some would be jogging but mostly would be walking. Some are couples and they hold hands as they take a slow walk. Such a beautiful sight!


I see many elderly men and women walk the trail and I feel so proud that they can do it.


At the playground, some moms and dads would be watching over their kids play the slides and swings. But mostly, the maids would be the one accompanying the kids.


Mothers would be chatting about their kids.


In the court, some boys would be playing basketball, or training martial arts and sometimes even line dancing.


There are so many activities happening and I am never bored when I walk the park.


It is nice to appreciate simple things in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Dreamz said...

Pebbles - Thanks for visiting