Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why I don't write about Malaysian politics?


This is the reason why! Enuff said. Get it??


A country whereby the law is already decided by political connections. Everyone knew the outcome of this. Why bother going to court? Is democracy just for show but not really practiced?


Many a times I wanted to write about Malaysian politics but I somehow never finish any political postings. It is got too disturbing and infact I think more so, too embarrasing for Malaysia.


5xmom had a point, but I admit, I don't care enough to make a stand.

2 comments:

davors said...

sad to see this...

i feel the same...


but do make clear this is UMNO's politics you are getting pissed...

Dreamz said...

davors - I guess there is just corruption at every level, it is whether it is big or small....