Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am the second wife.

My Husband has another wife. Infact, I am the the second wife.

The three of us seemed really happy with the arrangement. One man, 2 wife...a happy family?

Then something happened, I went for a holiday and when I came back, things just were not the same. I've changed.

The three of us were watching TV on the bed. My hubby in the middle. The other woman on one side and me on another side. She had her leg on my hubby and hugging his body.

My hubby was holding my hands on my side.

Suddenly, I felt sad, Why am I in here? Why am I in this relationship? I need to leave, I need to run! I started crying.



Phew...it was just a dream.

4 comments:

Smurfphy said...

It's still not too late to change...

yibi said...

wow..do all wives have such dreams..my wife has funny dreams too..and the best part is she confronts me in the morning for it..:P

Anonymous said...

Oh! I hope you don't dream of threesome...

Dreamz said...

I don't know why I have these funny dreams...threesome- errm not yet! :)