Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I slept with my bf's best friend and he is gay

My bf and I were refraining from sex, something that we agreed upon for our relationship.

We went to India or it looked like kinda a war torn Islamic country like what we usually see in the news - men carrying guns everywhere.

My bf went to work.

I was with my bf's best friend walking the streets. It was dangerous. He kept me safe.

We went back to the hotel. Someone tried to assasinate him but failed. It was a close call for both of us.

It happened. We did it, we had sex. Even though he is my bf's best friend and he is gay.


Wow! My dreams are getting more weird!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...your dreams are getting weird!

minicharms said...

That was just so out of the sudden.

Hayley/Shu Fen said...

wow is that a reflection of what u are thinking deep down in your heart? =/

Anonymous said...

Bf must be sad if he kn u sex with a gay instead of him normal guy

Dreamz said...

dreams are funny intepretations of our lives...usually mixed up images of what we see, do and feel...

Dreamz said...

Yeah....It was A.....just that I could not spell it so I went with India instead. I still can't spell...Af.....whatever!