Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The last time we touched was 3 months ago

My husband and I have been separated for 6 months now.

Ok not separated like separation leading to divorce kinda thing. It is more like separated by land and ocean. We are 24 hours apart by flight at different place and continent.

The last I saw him, the last we touched was 3 months ago.

He said he does not completely agree on why I am here but he says he understands.

But I know deep down, this is the last straw. We can't do it anymore. The separation is not doing any good.

I am giving it another 3 months......by then we must make a decision. Pray for an answer and open doors from God.

2 comments:

Smurfphy said...

Unless you have reason to suspect, I dun see why u should not be patient.. Have some "Faith" Sister...

Dreamz said...

thnks thnks