Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My loud voiced - shouting Family

My family is generally loud voiced.
Maybe it is just me. But this only happens when I am talking to my family.

So, I would just like to blame it on my mom (as I always do on everything else bad in my life anyways)

My mom is a hard person. She shows love by scolding so naturally I always been in a scolding, shouting environment.

My dad is actually a soft spoken person but being in that environment for years and age, I think he has also become less tolerant.

My parents as they age and have less tolerance towards one and another, so they shout at each other even more.

My grandma calls my mom, my mom shouts and scolds her.

My grandmother would shout at my dad for whatever reason. She hates him.

My dad would shout at my mom for nagging him.

My mom would shout at my dad for being lazy.

My mom and I, needless to say are on a continous shouting match about everythinng.

My mom would scold me for everything.

So when she ask me a question, I would shout back.

I sometimes envy those soft spoken loving family. Isn’t it nice to just talk softly and nicely to one another.

Well, the grass is always greener on the other side.

You take your imperfections and always try to make it better. Keep trying.

Now, even though I am thousands of miles away, I still receive shouting match phone-calls from my mom. People don't change.

No comments: