Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

A "Korean Drama" Dream

How often is that your dream turns out like a Korean Drama plot? It was amazing with triangle loves, with pain, and at last with true love.

Note - "All characters are fictional and not reflective of reality" It is after all a dream.

The scene - It was a dinner. A gathering of friends. It seems like frequent weekly gathering whereby this groups friends gather. I was with Marky. We are together and probably have been together for sometime. Something is a miss, not to the eyes of others but I could feel it. I was in love with him. He loves me too but somehow I am feeling insecure.

SLing walked in with some other friends. Unknown to me and others, Marky and SLing seemed to have a past together. A love that never happened, love that is not meant to be. The question in their heads is that could it be, could we be? So, there is always a tension in the room when they meet.

I guess that manifested in my insecurity about my relationship with Marky.

Everyone was at dinner and chatting. But everyone seemed to have something else to rush to. Marky and I have another function to attend. SLing need to go home to her husband - YES, she is married! Drama right?!!

Everyone decide to take their leave. Marky and I left through the front door first. Marky opened the door and walked out. I walked out after him. I decided to go back and lock up the door as I know everyone was going out through the back door and I didn't feel right leaving the door unlocked.

After I locked the door, I saw that Mark has walked ahead. I tried to rush forward but I am not sure which way he went. I turned right, walked down a lane.

I got lost. I can't find him. It was getting dark. I am getting scared. Marky - please find me.

I walked through some really scary area and I was feeling desperate.

I came upon a row of stores. I was going to go in to get some help, to call Marky.

Suddenly I saw SLing and some of our friends walking by. They were surprised to see me there as Marky and I left earlier than them. I told them I got separated from Marky and can't find him.

As suddenly as I said that, Marky appeared, all sweat out, desperation on his face. He was searching high and low for me.

I brust into tears and flew into his arms. I held him tight. When I saw his face, all my insecurities gone. I know now that he loves me deeply. There should be no doubt.

We got into his car. I am still holding him tight, tears streaming down my face. Love found, renewed, reconfirmed without a doubt
.


Wow!! What a way to end the dream. I love happy endings.

No comments: