Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Don't take an afternoon nap

Taking a nap in the afternoon is never a good idea. You wake up feeling worse than before and that is not a nice feeling. Lethargic, blur and in extreme bad mood.

Worst if you had an equally bad dream while sleeping.

I was back in my old house. The place I grew up.

It was in the afternoon, I decided to go for a ride in my bicycle. I was meeting my "boyfriend" (who really is my husband) somewhere nearby.

I took a lot of things with me. Wallet, wristlet, water bottle, iphone, papers, a pack of dried shrimp!!!??, some plastic bags, food etc.

Even though the bicycle didn't have any basket to put things, I believed that I could hold everything in place.

I started riding. Everything was ok when I first go out of the house. I rode down a small lane.

Oh no!! The bicycle feels funny. My leg kept getting stuck at the pedal and the handle feels like it is coming off. But I was going down the lane and there was momentum, I managed to reach down but one of the handle came off.

I went down another back lane. This time worse, the bike really feels out of control, like it was going to come apart.

Some of stuff dropped out of the bicycle. But I can't stop as it was going down the lane. I reached the bottom and realized I can't make it. I better go back as this bicycle is falling apart.

I rode the bicycle up the lane. But I could not get far as I didn't have the strength to ride it up the lane. I stopped. All my things fell off the bike.

OMG!! I started to pick everything up. Oh!! Why did I bring so many things. It was so difficult to pick them and I Can't find my iphone, I am so disturbed. But I needed to concentrate to pick everything up, I put some in a plastic bag but damn there is a hole and everything fell out again.

Then I saw a big pack of dried shrimps. I picked it up. It looked so good and fresh. But hey, why is the pack so big. It doesn't look like mine. It is not mine. The klepto side of me was so tempted to take it. But I managed to stop myself.

There is another pack of dried shrimps. What is this??!! Temptations?? It is not mine. Some people have put them out to dry. If I took it, I am very sure no-one would know. Ohhhhh!! So tempted to take it. But I didn't. I was strong. Must fight back to my klepto side.

I continue to pick up my own things, still have not found my iphone, still struggling to pick up my things, very worried and very disturbed.

Enough is enough. I don't need this bad dream. I make myself wake up from my afternoon nap. Heavy breathing, eyes can hardly open, really hot chest, really feeling lethargic - this sucks!!

I am going to take a shower and snap out of this.

No more afternoon naps!

2 comments:

Ummie said...

Thanks to the dream.
It has given me a good laugh :D)

Dreamz said...

:) Afternoon dreams can be really disturbing