Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

When snore is love

When snore is love.

The shock of hearing loud constant snoring can be quite daunting especially when you realise you have to sleep with this person for the rest of your life.

I often say I try to "kill" him in his sleep. Well, what I was actually doing is trying to diagnose where the noise is coming from. So the "killing" part comes from these 2 actions :

1) squeeze his nose to stop the noise
2) put my hand over his mouth to muffle the sound.

Hence....potentially "killing" him.

I soon realise that these methods don't work and infact it could most definitely get me a life sentence in jail. So I had to stop. And my message to all the women out there with a snoring husband - STOP even though you really want to do whatever it takes to stop the noise.

Now, I am past the stage of trying to 'kill' my husband.

His snore is love to me. Music to my ears.

A sign that he is well and alive beside me. Love.

p/s I am not kidding. Snore is Love.

1 comment:

Birthie said...

This remind me of this TV spot: http://adsoftheworld.com/media/tv/cochlear_noise

And no! This is not a spam, really.

Agree with you. It's sweet.