Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sci-Fi Movie Dream

It is difficult to describe a very exciting dream. It was like a sci-fi movie. I will attempt to describe.

Imagine Star Wars. That's the scene. 3 good fellas (1 girl - obviously me in the lead cast and 2 other guys) and 1 mean bad guy (the villain).

3 of us had to get into the villian's planet to steal a disk from his office. A disk containing all information of the universe. So me and another guy diguise as a couple from a faraway planet who came to the villiant planet for a visit. We landed in a space ship (shaped like a typewriter). Anyway, we went into the office to greet the villain. While talking to him, we were actually distracting him while the other guy steal the disk from his office.

Mission successful.....errr but not so fast. The villain said that my husband looked familiar. He wants to check up his biodata on his computer. He asked some of his staff in and told them that my husband looked like this popular movie star from planet ZZZ. They were laughing and asked me to go over so that he can show me the news that they were going to pull from the computer.

Oh no!! They are going to discover their data is gone!!!!! Error!! They tried again to access their computer...Error!! I had to act fast. I said - Just tell me what and who he is.

It worked, it distracted them and they told me that my husband is actually a casanova from planet ZZZ and have slept with many women. They were all laughing.

This was our chance to escape. I slapped my husband. Pretending to be really angry at him since now I discovered that piece of news about him. We pretended to be fighting and hitting each other while moving out of the office to get to our space shuttle.

We are there, we are ready to board the space shuttle.

Suddenly out of nowhere, this fat guy appeared. He is a staff of the villain. He said, he heard that we came from planet ZZZ, he is from planet ZZZ and he wanted to say hi. He went on to do some weird greetings and hand gestures from planet ZZZ.

Our cover is blown. We don't know the hand gestures. We had to get out. This fat guy knew immediately we are not from planet ZZZ.

A siren came on. The guards rushed in with the guns. We got into our space shuttle. We are preparing to launch. The guards arrive. They all take aim at our space shuttle as we launch up.


The screen froze. I woke up. Wow!! Talk about an exciting dream!!

No comments: