Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A line to not cross

A line to not cross

The one thing I know is never to say bad things about your spouse family in front of your spouse and at the back for that matter.

Especially so for my husband, whose others feelings and others well being is utmost important to him, don't even talk bad about his best friend.

It is not that I wanna bitch about them to him but since my hubby is the closest to me and we tell each other everything, I tend to wanna tell him things even if it is not nice stuff when it touches that category of people.

If not where do I rant to? Who do I tell??

But I know I should not cos I will only be the one to get hurt and probably even get angrier if I tell him. Cos when he defends them, I will be even more pissed. He is not taking my side but taking their side!!! WTF?!!

So to avoid more anger and disappointment just shut up and find another outlet to let go of your emotions.

This is where I am letting go.

Thank you blog.

No comments: