Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Why are people so inconsiderate?

May 2009



My hubby and I decided to treat ourself to getaway in a beautiful luxurious hotel.

It was a beautiful hotel, newly furnished and the room we had was fit for the Queen and King.

Just as we entered our room, just outside there was a huge spread of food. It came as part of our room package. For both of us only.

Auds and her friends were there too...they were waiting for their food at another table. When they saw our spread of food, they came over and started eating.

I told them, this food is not for them. It is only for my room. They all ignored us and continued eating.

I was pissed, how can people be so incosiderate? Not only they are eating food that is not theirs, they did not stop to ask if they can eat.




Pissed me off even in my dreams.

No comments: