Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Did I Tell You About My Doctor's Crush?

I kinda have a crush on him. He is a doctor ok, I am in awe with his confidence, his expertise :) And to qualify, I love my hubby very very much. But, I must say that a woman is entitled to innocent crushes :) :)

Back to my doc story.

I saw him at the same restaurant having lunch with 2 ladies.

I went over to said hello, he introduced his wife. Nice! see...a good man.

I went on to my own lunch.

He finished first.

As he got out of his table, he naturally greeted me goodbye. Again..nice!

But the unexpected happen. He lost his footing slightly and almost tripped. In a rather quiet room, this was a slight commotion.

He regained composure and walked away.

Awwww...I felt bad for him. To be precise, I felt bad because I think he would feel embarrassed and then feel bad. And so I sincerely hope he does not feel bad.

I guess, if it was me in that position, I would feel embarrassed and would in turn feel bad. But then again, that's just me.

I am sure he without a single thought of the incident, went back and focused on his patients. :)

No comments: