Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My nasty mood

This weekend, I was in foul mood. Seriously foul mood. I was irritable and had this anger in my eyes. Since I am staying with mom, she took the brunt of it. Well...not that I am any better on other days...it has been always like that...me and mom- we just don't see eye to eye!

Of course it got worse since I am in a nasty mood. Everything she did wrong, I did not stop myself from letting her know. I was just mean and you could see the anger in my eyes.

My poor hubby also was not spared. He is the most patient man and I love him for that. He will try to cheer me up, he will talk and talk and talk just to distract me. I just grunt back! And if he siad something wrong...snap snap....that's how nasty I was.

Anyway the weekend is coming to an end, I am a bit better today...my mood is improving. I just want to say I am sorry!

No comments: