Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I did it again

I can't help it. I tell myself everyday that I need to control my mouth but my mom just rubs me the wrong way. Everything she does and says just get on my nerves and I snap. I want to be the good daughter, to have mother and daughter bonding, support each other, have pleasant conversations, BUT my mom and I never had that. She scolded me all her life, she still does and now I scold her back. Everything she does is not pleasing to me. Frankly I do not have a good impression of her and thus I hate her every action. I get annoyed and I just snap and I will scold her.

Trust me, I know I am guilty. She is my mom, I cannot treat her this way.I am rude! I am really terrible. There is no excuse. I am guilty!

I will pray. I do want to be better. I have to rid of this resentment towards my mom. Forget the past. Let go of my anger. If I don't, I know I will regret one day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like what I did to my father. We just need to learn to control our temper. :)

Dreamz said...

Guess we are not alone and it is up to us to make the change.