Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Calculator and Shit...

Seriously, either I am sleeping too much or I am freaking bored.

It shows in my dreams.

Ok I was feeling kinda constipated. But yet my stomach is feeling bloated and uncomfortable. Not forgetting the explosive farts..or the silent killer farts that even I have to spare my nose of its misery.......

Anyway, here is what I dreamt :-

There were 3 of us. I can't remember who they are now but definitely my friends and me. I think we have been constipated for a few days now and we are kinda in agony. The shit wants to come out but it can't cos it stuck. The most bizzare thing is that, our a**holes are stuck...literally. So we have to slowly, push it out. (sorry that it is getting yucky...bear with me).

So there we were...probably in a clinic sitting next to each other and each pushing our shit out. You won't believe why our butt-holes are stuck. It is stuck with a calculator!!!!!!! So we have to slowly push the calculator out first to clear the channel..... for the shit!!

Dreams.....what can I say? There is nothing to say.

Sorry for slow entries for the past 2 month....The blog engine in me kinda stalled for a while. Went for a vacation :) but hopefully am back with full force.

No comments: