Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

The destination is clear

I think we have finally decided.

Why am I still skeptical?

I don't know. Maybe I am afraid if I get too happy or I plan towards it, it may not come true.

So I am calm with a little pessimism versus jumping for joy.

Just let it be for now. I just want to hear God voice, God's confirmation againa and again.

So let me be calm, let not the excitement cloud what I need to do.

So I am calm and will continue to plough on. 3 months. I think I can make it.

3 comments:

Michelle Ho said...

Beginning to get a clearer picture of your story as I read through your posts. Quietly cheering for you in prayer from the sidelines. :)

Dreamz said...

@michelle ho - Thanks for reading. I am not as direct in my postings. but yes, my hubby and I are in a long distance relationship.... and we will be together soon.

Michelle Ho said...

Then I look forward to reading a really happy post in the near future! :) Hang in there. Love that's put to action can be very powerful indeed, and it seems that you're making decisions that's leading you to an outcome that you desire. Awesome stuff.