Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sigh....the strength of difference!

Honestly I am not a positive person. I am a practical person, I am a worrier. I am a planner and I like to plan ahead to make sure everything will be ok. I feel at times that can be perceived as not positive.

Because I am practical - I tend to face realities faster.
Because I am worrier - I tend to say the not so positives realities so that I will face it.
Because I like to plan ahead - I tend to be too "kan cheong" to get to the results.

A lot of people hate to face realities. Focus on the easy stuff, think of the heavy stuff later. For me, I would also want to avoid the reality but I know I can't. If I don't take control of the grim reality, it would not go away. It will still be there! and it will bite sooner or later.

I am scared. If I know there is trouble ahead, I want to make sure I put things in place so that I can fix it now. Not use other things to make the big issue seem smaller.


But I also believe there is a strength to being different. However you are, positive or negative, dreamer or practical, life will still go on, things will still turn out.

TAKE THE GOOD AND THROW AWAY THE BAD. HAVE FAITH!

No comments: