Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sex is on my mind

I have been away from home, my husband for 7 days. There is probably a 7 days itch and that is why my dreams was about him and sex!

We were in a room. He kissed me. It was getting hot and steamy. I started to unbutton his shirt. We continued to kiss. I could feel myself getting really aroused. He was unbuttoning my blouse.
I looked down, he was still limp! I was thinking " oh no! Why? Is he not aroused? As quickly as I thot about it, I saw his erection. Good :). We continued our passionate love-making.

Suddenly we looked at the window! Oh no! We did not draw down the curtains! There were people outside and they could see us. We stopped, he walked to the window and guess who he saw.........??

Jacky Cheung. The Hong Kong singer.

Ha ha ha....that's how dreams are. There is more, stayed tune in the next posting on what happened next.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beat that...i was in a friend's house..He was complaining..What was he complaining?

Then, he showed me..Red crabs(cooked apparently) was eating his plaster ceiling. There were so many stuffed in the side walls of his plaster ceiling. Guess my brain is telling me to eat some crabs?