Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My health is Perfectly FINE but I don't feel fine.

February 2010

I wrote this June'09 and I kinda still feel the same now.

I feel that something is wrong.

I feel like something is not right with my body.

I must be sick, I am probably not in the best of health.

I need to do a whole body check up.

I need to find out what's wrong.

I did the body check up and they found nothing wrong.

The doctor said everything looks fine and even my cholesterol is lower than the year before.

"But...but...but...are you sure?" I said "Nothing is wrong?? But I don't feel well, I get head aches, my kneecap is in pain sometimes, my fingers are stiff, my stomach don't feel well etc etc etc"

I spoke for the next 15 minutes on all my potential sickly symptoms. There must be something wrong with me. Tell me what it is and give me the medication!!!!




Your medical test is looking great, everything is fine. Go home!




That's it??!!!! Am I really fine? I hope so.


It is Sept 2010 and I read something that gave me a fright. The symptoms look similar. I am probabaly scaring myself but I do want to talk to a doctor on my concerns. I pray that I am being overparanoid and my body is ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The air and water is poisoned as is our food system with chemicals and genetically engineered food. Maybe this is why you are not feeling well. I'm not sure tests can pick up the general ill feeling most have because of the constant barrage of these things on our immune systems. I hope you are feeling better.