Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I want my job back

August 2010

I was back and wanted to go back to work.

I dressed up got into the car and drove to office

I arrived just in time 9am that's good. I can take my time to go in cos that's usually early for the office folks anyway.

Then I saw LeeLee hurry into the office.

Oh wow! What a change? I sensed the change in attitute. People from office now have a strong sense of discipline.

Ok that's it! I gotta hurry and show some urgency too. I should get in by 9am to get into my boss good books.

I walked in and there was this flight of stairs. Things looked different. Things have changed.

As I was walking up the stairs, I came to a step that was too high for most people to step up. Hmmm this is ridiculous. How do people get into the office?

Luckily there was an door opening to the left. I walked in.

The office looked full, everyone busy at their work.

Collegues greeted me happily.

I happily walked around talking to everyone.

As I wanted to sit down to start work, I had a realization!!

I resigned.

I don't have a job anymore.

I resigned! I was not on leave.

I really resigned.

Oh no! Can I get my job back?

Will my boss let me come back?

I have to find him!

I went around the office. He is not at his place. Even his secretary is not around.
Oh my! What do I do?

I woke up. I did resigned. I have no job. Blissfully happy. Should I get a job?

No comments: