Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Blow Kiss... :)


I am not sure how to feel. Sweet or funny?

One morning on the way to office, I saw a collegue of mine got out of a car in front of the office. She is in her mid twenties, a sweet looking girl.

The guy, obviously her boyfriend looked pretty much looked like a nice guy too. He gave a soft little honk as she turned away.

She turned back to him and guess what, she gave him a gentle blow kiss.

Hmmm, there I was...."stunned a little", "arrrr....so sweeet"..."OMG this is so funny" - these were all the thoughts that ran thru my head.

I was still very amused the whole morning and everytime I see her now, I have a little smile on my face.

When kids does it...arrr....it is so cute and sweet. But when a grown up do it to another grown up...errrr...I don't know how to feel! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think its nice for a woman to blow a kiss at her lover/hb/bf.

simply brings back the gd old memories n letting the love stay alive.

Dreamz said...

I agree, not many do it now, maybe that is why people are not used to it anymore. :)