Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bite the fucking bullet and just go!!

I miss my husband.

I felt it today. I don't know what we are doing being apart. How long more do we have to do this?

The ironic thing is that I am the mastermind behind it. I decided that we should be apart until we get clearer on where the path will lead us. In this economic times, we should hang on to what is stable vs making drastic changes. And that is why we are apart now.

I like to think that we are in it together, that we both made the decision but somehow I know deep down, my husband blames me or in the future, if anything happens to our relationship, this time being part may be the starting point of breakage.

Bite the fucking bullet and just go!! That is the risky path. Result - Together.

Stay and wait for certainty. That is the safe path. Result - Apart.

I chose the safe path because I am practical, I am safe, I am cautious.

We have been apart for close to 8 months now except for the 3 weeks when he came back.

I know I did this.

I am sorry.

No comments: